Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Celtics Win Title

All I can say is WOOOOW!! In my time of playing high school sports I have unfortunately been on the receiving end of a few beatings, but WOOOOW! Last nights Celtics thrashing of the Lakers was about as a thorough beating as I have ever seen in any professional sport. I am not a fan of either team but I was pulling for the Celtics for a couple of reasons: 1. Kobe, enough said. 2. Garnett, Allen, and Pierce, I wanted to see them win their first NBA title. I really felt that Boston's defense made Kobe look like a bench player (which made me happy). He practically disappeared last night. I just do not how people can call him a superstar after this series. Superstars do not disappear in the most critical series of the season. That is what happens when you have a ball-hogging, it's all about me player on your team. Yes, Kobe carried them to the finals, but I would not have him on my team. He was invisible last night after the first quarter. In fact he had more turnovers than field goals in the last three quarters last night. I hate to see Kobe lose, no not really! Congratulations to the Celtics, especially Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce.

No comments: